If you are new to the studio please come at least ten minutes early to fill out a registration form.
We provide mats, so just bring water, and wear moveable, comfortable clothing.
We are a scent free environment! Please do not wear any scents to the studio, including perfumes, sprays or any products with scent.
Payment must be made before any classes, sessions or massages begin.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations for Private, Semi-private and Massage sessions.
There are no refunds or transfers of services. All purchases are good for one year from the purchase date.
You can extend your passes if they are going to expire after the year with a $25 extension fee per month of extension needed.
We will pause, extend or in some cases refund passes for medical reason with a doctor's note.
- Classes may be canceled or changed, and instructors changed at any time. We will make every effort to notify clients as soon as possible.
- Classes will be discontinued if there is insufficient attendance or if the designated teacher cannot be suitably replaced.
- Group Reformer classes are held in the Group Reformer studio and must be purchased separately from Group Class studio classes/passes.
- You must register for Group Reformer classes as the space is limited to 4.
- We recommend you register for all classes (although it is not necessary) as we will be able to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- If clients do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of their private session or massage the session will be deemed a late cancel.
- 3 month unlimited group class passes may be put on hold for travel etc. Please contact us before you leave!
- Please purchase and register for classes online. You may also bring cheque or cash to the studio.